- Post Date:December 19, 2016
UGANDA KOLPING SOCIETY
Uganda Kolping Society is seeking suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the under listed vacant posts in her different Companies of Kolping Microfinance (U) LTD and Kolping Holdings (U) LTD
Post: Accounts Assistant/Cashier
Reports to: Branch Manager Kolping Microfinance Uganda Limited
Duty station: Hoima
Remuneration: Attractive and competitive
No. of Posts: 01
Qualification and Person Specifications
- Applicants must have a Diploma in Business Administration (Accounting Option) or any other relevant course from a reputable institution.
- Any professional accounting course will be of an added advantage.
- At least two years working experience in a busy and reputable organization.
- Should be Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Power point etcetera)
- Should have high moral character and proven integrity.
- Maintain and update clients ledger cards
- Maintain and update the bank and petty cash book
- Ensure that requisitions are approved before payment
- Prepare cash and bank payment vouchers for approved requisitions
- Support the accounts department in preparation of financial reports.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements.
Mode of application:-
Interested candidates should fill application forms to be got from Kolping Microfinance Offices or from UKS National Office at the Internet Café, Kolping Hotels or download them from www.kolpingug.org. Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and day time telephone contact should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Officer, Uganda Kolping Society, P. O. Box 76, HOIMA
Applications should reach KMF Offices or to UKS National Office in Hoima not later than 09th January 2017 at 5.00pm. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Related Jobs (10)
on April 26, 2017 Full Time