- Post Date:December 13, 2016
CoRSU wishes to recruit a talented and experienced individual to join its team as an Accountant. A brief summary of the job requirement for the position is given below. A full job description for the position can be found the Future Options website (www.futureoptionsug.com)
Job Purpose: The Hospital Accountant ensures accurate, comprehensive and truthful record of financial transactions in the hospital according to the accepted standards and practices of accounting and to produce financial information apt at securing a smooth management of the hospital finances. The position holder reports to the Head of Finance.
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of Hospital Annual Budget.
- Prepare and implement periodic cash flow projections.
- Prepare and present monthly summary reports of income and expenditure in the formats required by the HMIS before the third day of the following month.
- Maintain accurate and updated payroll in line with the HR Manual and secure punctual payment of salaries accompanied by clear pay slips.
- BCom, BBA, BBAM or equivalent.
- Prior experience of two years as an Accountant with good record of service.
- Member of a professional accounting body ICPAU or ACCA.
How to apply: Applicants should submit an application letter and a CV along with the contacts of three professional referees to: The Director, Future Options Consulting Ltd. 4th Floor, DTB Centre, Kampala Road, P.O. Box 34934, Kampala, Uganda by post, courier or email: email@example.com Tel:+256 414 231204/6
Applications should be received by 5.00pm on the 19th December 2016 Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted