ALARM- African Leadership and Reconciliation Ministries is a Christian organization that focuses on Developing Servant Leaders in the African Church and Community who reconcile and transform lives affected by violent conflicts and injustice.
ALARM Uganda seeks to recruit suitably qualified, self-driven and result-oriented people to fill the following post
POST TITLE: Accountant
Duty Station: Kampala
The purpose of the position is to analyse financial information and prepare financial reports, determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the organization like preparing books and records of accounts, and produce the required reporting of financial results of various departmental transactions within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (CPA is an added advantage)
- Mature born again Christians with good testimony.
- Knowledge of quick books accounting package
- Experience of 5 years and above
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out the responsibilities of finance/accounting department
- Process staff wages, monitor and support organization taxation requirements and other legal deduction remittance.
How to apply
Application letter, CV and a letter of recommendation from your pastor and 2 referees (one must be your supervisor), should be addressed to: The Country Director, ALARM- Uganda, P.O. Box 16368, Kampala-Uganda not later than June 30th 2017 by 5pm. It must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to email@example.com