- Post Date:May 31, 2017
- Apply Before: June 30, 2017
The Desert Locust Control Organization for Eastern Africa (DLCO-EA) is a Regional Organization established by International Convention signed by the Governments of Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda. Our mandate is to control Migratory Pests in the Region.
The DLCO-EA invites applications for the following post
- Job Title: Accountant
- Classification: Professional Staff,
- Duty Station: Nairobi, Kenya,
- Terms of Employment: 3 Years Contract, renewable,
- Salary & Benefits: Salary Scale R5. Entry point negotiable (US$ 15,281.00 – 21,461.00) per Annum, plus Housing Allowance 25% & Cost of Living Allowance of 20% of Basic Salary & other Benefits as per the Organization’s Service Regulations.
General (Summary of Duties & Responsibilities)
The Accountant is responsible to assist the Senior Accountant for the implementation of proper financial management and control in accordance with the Financial and Service Regulations.
- He/She may be required to perform other duties which may be delegated.
- A minimum of Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Commerce from a recognized University.
- Three Years of post-qualification experience as an accountant in an international organization or big business companies.
- Ability to work in harmony with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds is highly desirable.
Interested applicants can find and submit the application with copies of Certificates. Testimonials and CV within 30 days (i.e. by 30th, June 2017) after publication of the Advert to: –
The Director DLCO-EA ADDIS ABABA. Ethiopia P.O. Box 4255
OR Deliver by hand to
DLCO-EA Registry Gurd Shota
CMC Road – during office hours (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia.
Plot 32/36, Bombo Road, P. 0. Box 9134, Kampala, Uganda.