EDIOMU & CO. Our client a leading import and distributor of medical supplies wishes to recruit the following;
POSITION : Accountant
DEPARTMENT : Finance LEVEL :3 REPORTS TO : Financial Manager A. PURPOSE OF POSITION
To be responsible for managing financial accounting activities and financial reporting for the Company.
- Maintains the general ledger Accounts and reconciliations.
- Review all reconciliation items and ensure they are cleared as soon as possible.
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial statements i.e.income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements for the Financial Manager.
- Monitors the points of sale and reviews daily cash and stock position.5. Compute and prepare all statutory remittances i.e. URA,PAYE, NSSF.
- Liaises with external Auditors and Tax consultants.
- Maintains the Assets register.
- Maintains customer relationships with banks.
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
MINIMUM BASIC EDUCATION/ QUALIFICATION
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce or Accounting. ACCA, CPA or CIMA (Level 2).
MINIMUM SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE/ ATTRIBUTES/QUALITIES Advanced Computer skills, MS Word, Excel.Accounting knowledge.Basic Accounting packages Communication Skills.Presentation skills.Listening skills Interpersonal Skills.Honesty and Integrity. Analytical skills. Self motivated and flexible Team work.E. MINIMUM PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE/ TRAINING 3-4 years previous experience as an Accountant or Internal Auditor in a FMCG or in an audit firm.
Kindly submit all applications to EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Only. Tel: 0775357251.