National Identification and Registration Authority (NIRA)
The National Identification and Registration Authority (NIRA) in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and Sports and other stakeholder institutions are going to undertake a registration exercise of all school going children in all primary, secondary and post primary institutions in Uganda starting 29th May 2017 to 31st August 2017 (School Term II). The registration exercise shall take place at the respective schools/ institutions by Registration/ Enrollment Officers from NIRA assisted by the respective Head of school/institution.
NIRA is seeking to recruit enrollment officers (12,000 positions) and data processing officers (200 positions) on a short term contract (3 – 4 months) to support the above project.
- Minimum Qualification – Diploma Related experience in the last mass registration exercise (NSIS project) or similar exercise
- IT Literacy/ Computer skills is a MUST
- Good communication and customer care skills
- Must be a resident in the district in which one is applying from Documents Required:
- Application – clearly stating the position applied for (Enrollment Officer/ Data Processing Officer)
- Detailed and up to date CV (with clear contact details)
- A passport photo
- Confirmation of past experience (relevant certificates, letters of appointment and/or recommendation letters)
- Photocopy of National ID For enrollment officers, application, CV and support documents as above are to be submitted to the District IT Officer at the NIRA district/ Kampala division offices. For Data processing officers, Application, CV and support documents to be submitted to the HR Manager, NIRA at the Head Office, Kololo Ceremonial Grounds. Deadline: 5.00pm on Wednesday 26th April 2017.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Application Deadline: 5.00pm on Wednesday, 26th April 2017