The Academic Registrar Kyambogo University invites online applications to undergraduate programmes for 2017/2018 Academic year. A nonrefundable fee of Shs.52,500/= (Ugandans) and $30 (International Students) bank charge inclusive, must be paid at any Stanbic/Crane Bank branch, Revenue collection Account. The closing date of application is Friday 28th February, 2017 at 12.00am. Applicants are requested to submit photocopies of their academic documents in Admissions Division. NOTE: Only students with official Transcripts and Certificates will be considered. NB. Applicants who may find difficulties filling the online form can receive help at the University.
Bachelor of Business Studies with Education (Entry into year one) BSD Govt. / Private 3 years 2 Bachel
- Information on specific admission requirements for all programmes is contained in the Diploma/ Certificate Scheme Minimum Entry Requirements obtainable on the KyU website
- Applicants should fill and submit the forms online from the website:https://admissions.kyu.ac.ug.
- Use the programme codes (not full names of programmes) when filling application forms.
- Do not buy any other documents not originating from the office of the Academic Registrar. Those who buy do so at their own risk. BEWARE OF CONMEN AND CONWOMEN!
- The Academic Registrar has not appointed any agents to act on her behalf to solicit for additional funds other than the application fee stated above.
- All enquiries should be addressed to the ACADEMIC REGISTRAR at the above address.
- Indicated fees relate to tuition only and exclude other administrative charges whose details can be viewed in the general information brochure. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVIEW FEES FROM TIME TO TIME.