COMPETITIVENESS AND ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (CEDP)
Credit Number: 5269-UG
INVITATION TO BID FOR TRAINING SERVICES FOR UGANDA REGISTRATION SERVICE BUREAU (URSB) STAFF IN CHANGE MANAGEMENT AND TEAM BUILDING
2. The Project Development Objective (PDO) is to improve the competitiveness of enterprises in Uganda through supporting reforms in priority productive and service sectors geared towards a better investment climate with particular focus on MSMEs. The 5 year project comprises of four major components and is implemented by seven agencies, among them Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB). However, the overall coordination of the Project lies with the Private Sector Foundation Uganda (PSFU) through a Project Coordination Unit (PCU). PSFU now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Training Services for URSB Staff on Change Management and Team Building.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non- Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, July 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Private Sector Foundation Uganda (PSFU)/CEDP; Attn: The Project Coordinator, Competitiveness and Enterprise Development Project (CEDP), Plot 43 Nakasero Road, P.O. Box 7683 Kampala, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents during office hours (0800 to 1700 hrs) at the address given below.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be obtained by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below.
6. Qualifications requirements include: (a) Audited Financial Statements for the last three years to demonstrate that the bidder has a minimum average annual turnover of at least twice the bid price in the last three (3) years; (b) Minimum of 10 years’ experience in change management training in various Government Ministries, Agencies and Departments across Africa (c) Proposed team should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in change management training in various Government Ministries, Agencies and Departments across Africa, Management training, consultancy and advisory services.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below by 11:00 am on September 28, 2016. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened thereafter at 11:30 am in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration form using the format in the Bidding Document
9. Address for inspection/purchase of bidding documents, and submission of bids:
The Project Coordinator
Competitiveness and Enterprise Development Project (CEDP) Private Sector Foundation Uganda – Lower Building
Plot 43 Nakasero Road – KAMPALA
10. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|a. Publication of invitation to bid||September 1, 2016|
|b. Bid closing date||September 28, 2016|
|c. Evaluation process||October10,2016|
|d. Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice||October 14, 2016|